CALL FOR PAPERS
THE 1st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SPORT SCIENCE
December 17, 18, 2019
Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We would like to invite you to the International Conference on Sport Science which will take place at Ton Duc Thang University on December 17, 18 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The conference is organized by Ton Duc Thang University, in association with:
- Sport Center, University of Malaya, Malaysia;
- Faculty of Sport Science – Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia;
- Faculty of Sport Science – Burapha University, Thailand;
- Department of Sport Management – National Taiwan University of Sport, Taiwan R.O.C;
- Department of Sport Management – Aletheia University, Taiwan R.O.C;
- Ho Chi Minh city University of Sport, Vietnam;
- International Federation of Physical Education, Fitness and Sport Associations, India.
ICSS 2019 provides a forum for university academics, scholars, and researchers around the world to share their knowledge and latest results in Sport Management, Physical Education and Sport Coaching, Sport Psychology and Sport Biomedical.
One of the results of the Conference is to select papers which depend on the category of the journal and the quality of the papers to publish in the affiliated journal. Ethical guidelines are common in ICSS 2019. Academic and professional integrity and excellence are the standards at the Conference. In sum, all papers submitted through the online system, subjected to blind-peer review and presented at the Conference will go the Conference Proceeding with an ISBN. The best papers will be published in Pertanika Journal, Malaysia indexed in SCOPUS.
We will consider any topics in or related to Sport Science, including but not limited to the following:
1. Sport Management
- Sport Facilities management
- Human Resource management in Sport and Leisure
- Sport Marketing and Sponsorship
- Sport Public Relation
- Sport Economic
- Sport Business
- Sport Communication
- Sport Tourism and Recreation
- Sport Policy and Law
- Health Behavior
2. Physical Education and Sport Coaching
3. Sport Psychology
4. Sport Biomedical
- Sport Physiology
- Sport Biomechanics
- Sport Medicine
- Sport Nutrition
- Last day of Abstract Submission: July 31, 2019
- Notification of result abstract acceptance: August 7, 2019
- Full Paper Submission: August 28, 2019
- Sending result of full paper evaluation for revision according to committee's recommendation: September 27, 2019
- Submission of revised full paper with registration fee: October 25, 2019
- Conference Dates: December 17, 18, 2019
Please submit your full papers to the conference through the website: http://icss2019.tdtu.edu.vn/paper-submission
More details, please visit Conference Fee through the website: http://icss2019.tdtu.edu.vn/Conference-fee
We will provide you a letter of acceptance or an invitation letter for your visa application to Vietnam or financial sponsorship from your institution. Therefore, you are encouraged to submit your paper at the earliest possible time.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and kindly ask you to disseminate the call to your colleagues who may be interested in participating in the conference.
Inquiries regarding the Conference should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Further information on the Conference will be posted on the website: http://icss2019.tdtu.edu.vn
ICSS 2019 Organizing Committee